Skincare

ASSALAMUALAIKUM HELLO

Hey guys its been long time I did not update my blog because im busy with my collage. I just finish my collage about 2 months so I have time to update my blog. So today I want to share my skincare that I use.


FACIAL CLEANSER

BRAND: THEFACESHOP
PRICE: RM 18

I use this facial cleanser almost a year. The price is affordable for student like me. I choose acelora for brightening my face. Faceshop have 6 different type of facial cleanser for your skin. So I share all the facial cleanser that you can choose and suitable for your skin.

Image result for 365 herb day cleansing foam

Aloe
  1. If your skin’s dry, it provides a full of moisture.
  2. Mild vegetable cleansing foam containing fresh Aloe and 9 kinds of herb ingredients.
Spearmint
  1. Too much of sebum causes oily face, so it helps wish off your face clearly.
  2. 9 kinds of herb formula and spearmint ingredients help remove skin waste and tighten pores instantly.
  3. For Men (for men – pores / cooling / all skin types) natural cleanser for men washes off impurities in pores and dirty residues
 Peach
  1. For dry skin, it makes skin smooth and sleek.
  2. Mild vegetable cleansing foam with 8 kinds of herb and peach extract full of organic acids, essential
    amino acids make your skin moist and soft.
Acerola
  1. For darkened skin, it makes your skin bright and clear.
  2. Acerola extracts containing Fruit acid, vitamins and 9 kinds of herb have excellent cleansing effect.
  3. Mild vegetable cleansing foam caring clearer and brighter skin.
 Lemon
  1. For oily skin, it makes skin clean and fresh.
  2. Containing Lemon extract full of fruit acid and organic acid and 9 kinds of herb.
  3. Clarify skin waste and make you feel fresh.
Mung Bean
  1. Take care of skin trouble clearly.
  2. Mung bean excellent for skin cleaning effect and relieving dry skin cells, and 9 kinds of herb.
  3. Mild vegetable cleansing foam caring clearer and smooth skin.

MOISTURIZER
Image result for aloe vera gel guardian

BRAND: GUARDIAN 
PRICE: RM10+

I use this aloe vera gel for a year. I really like to put on my face before I apply powder (act like primer because it give tacky feeling). When I use this its give kinda glowing skin. It soothing. As you guys can see it say this product is FREE FROM ALCOHOL, COLORANT AND FRAGRANCE. This aloe vera gel does not have any color and fragrance. I also have Nature Republic aloe vera gel. It have fragrance and the color a little bit green. I like both of them but I prefer there fragrance on my product. But I still use this aloe vera

Image result for simple moisturizer

BRAND: SIMPLE
PRICE -

My friend give this to me. When I use it my skin feel like burning so I stop to use it.It is light moisturizer. It claim NO ALCOHOL NO FRAGRANCE NO COLOR AND NO ANIMAL DERIVATIVES. It kinda smell chemical to me. That the only comment that I can give to you.

TONER

Image result for hatomugi
BRAND: HATOMUGI
PRICE: RM29.00 (WATSON)
RM 31.90 (GUARDIAN)

I buy this toner because the review. Some of them said that it affordable. So i quite agree with it because for that price you can get 500ml toner. I think it worth it. It also claim that NO COLOR NO FRAGRANCE. It smell like chemical. It also can be face mist body mist. This toner for hydration


SCRUB/ MASK

Image result for freeman scrub

BRAND: FREEMAN
PRICE: RM20+

I really love this scrub. It smell like apple. I love because the scrub. This scrub has small granule that help to exfoliate your skin. My nose area has blackhead so when I used this scrub it help to hilangkan blackhead. After use this product my skin become smooth. Highly recommend.

That all my product that I  used for my skin. My skin is normal (not sensitive) but dry. Sometimes there will have dry patches on forehead so I will put aloe vera.

BYE!!!

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.