How to stay focused while study

April 14, 2017

Assalamualaikum Hello

For today blog about how to stay focus while study



1. Find a suitable studying enviroment.
Bedroom and classroom maybe not best place to study, but if you want study in bedroom make sure you have study table. I prefer study in your bedroom because we can decorate our own study table. This picture may inspire you to decorate your study table.




 
                                               2. Planned what you gonna study.
If you want study science make sure all things you need beside you. It more easier for you to take book or other things.
If you dont prepare your things, you will distract with other things. So better take all your things next to you.

3. Place your snack next to you
When we study we will easily thirsty and hungry. So my advice is place water bottle next to you. It also help you not moving to much when study. Like I told earlier you will distract with other thing.

4. Take short break
After 30 minutes studying. You can streching your body or take walk about 5 minutes. I thinks its more better if you dont play with your phone.
~ story~
Last year I always back from school at 4.30 p.m and it really tiring. So back from school I will play my phone untill the my phone battery low. So when I study i will charge phone in other room. It really work. I 
didnt play with my phone when  Im study.


5. Get motivated
You can place picture of your family, idols and qoute on top of table so you will get motivated. If it doesnt work you can search on google 'studyblr' or 'studygram'. There the picture of note. Its always help me to get motivated.




Picture above on weheartit

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.